photoshop_faq's profile
Adobe Administrator

Adobe Administrator


158 Messages


14.3K Points

Fri, Mar 25, 2011 7:03 PM



Why are there white grid lines around the pixels when I zoom in really far? How do I make it go away?

Here's what I'm talking about:

Official Solution

Adobe Administrator


16K Messages


296.7K Points

11 y ago

What you are seeing is called the "Pixel Grid" which makes seeing the individual pixels easier to see when doing pixel by pixel editing.

You can disable the Pixel Grid by selecting View > Show > Pixel Grid.

1 Message


60 Points

10 y ago

I have PS 5.5 and there is now show under view. Did they disable the pixel grid removal option?

15.1K Messages


195.8K Points

That is there in Photoshop CS 5.5.

Photoshop 5.5 was released in 1999, and no, it doesn't have that option.